INFO & DIRECTIONS
On The HIYU boards in four locations
is available on a first come, first served basis. There is also street parking on Fairview Ave. E. and surrounding streets. Be sure to check the parking signs!
Route #70: Garfield Street stop on Eastlake Ave E.
The HIYU doesn’t have a dedicated bike rack or bike storage for personal bicycles. BikeShare bikes (Lime, Spin, Ofo, etc) are also a great option.
There are several private and city-owned parking lots nearby, in addition to available street parking.
Bus Drop-off and Parking
Buses should load and unload at the Seattle City Parking Lot on Valley St. (adjacent to the Streetcar stop, south of the Lake Union Park).
- Route 40: Westlake Ave N & Mercer St Stop
- RapidRide C: Westlake Ave N & Mercer St Stop
- Route 70: Fairview Ave N & Valley St Stop (Northbound), Fairview Ave N & Aloha St Stop (Southbound)
The South Lake Union Streetcar runs every 15 minutes from Westlake Center Park in Downtown Seattle and drops off directly at Lake Union Park.
Protected bike lanes line Westlake Ave N and offer a beautiful ride along Lake Union. There are public bike racks at Lake Union Park with easy access to the loading dock.
Carillon Point has both covered and non-covered parking, as well as valet services. If you have any questions about parking or driving directions, please don’t hesitate to contact Carillon Point at (425) 822–1700.
- Route 235: From the South Kirkland Park & Ride, Lake Washington Blvd. NE & Lakeview Drive NE stop (Northbound)
- Route 234: From the Bellevue Transit Center in Kirkland, Lake Washington Blvd. NE & Lakeview Drive NE stop (Southbound)
There are public bike racks at Carillon Point with easy access to the loading dock.